Educate yourself, your friends and your family. There are many excellent sources of information about food freedom, local foods, and food policy.
- Farm Match connects consumers worldwide with local farmers, buying clubs, farmers markets, and restaurants that offer fresh, sustainable, organic foods.
- The Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund defends the rights and broadens the freedoms of family farms and protects consumer access to raw milk and nutrient dense foods.
- The Weston A Price Foundation is dedicated to restoring nutrient-dense foods to the human diet through education, research and activism.
- National Independent Consumers and Farmers Association promotes and preserves unregulated direct farmer-to-consumer trade that fosters availability of locally grown or home-produced food products.
- The Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance works to save family farms and individuals from expensive and unnecessary government regulation.
- The Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) is a membership organization of more than 5,000 farmers, gardeners and consumers working to promote health food, organic farming practices and a cleaner environment.
- The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition (NSAC) is an alliance of grassroots organizations that advocates for federal policy reform to advance the sustainability of agriculture, food systems, natural resources, and rural communities.